LABORER – CONCRETE POLISHER – EPOXY FLOORING INSTALLER
We are seeking reliable people to assist our crew in polishing and staining concrete, as well as installing epoxy flooring. It would be great if you are experienced in using a walk-behind floor grinder, hand grinder, and burnisher. Also, if you are experienced in patching and joint filling– that is a bonus. Epoxy flooring installation experience is appreciated as well. Regardless of your level of skilled experience– if you are a team-player and want to work, we encourage you to apply. We train our employees, too.
Must be flexible, motivated, reliable, dependable, willing to learn, and able to travel.
- Knowledge or experience with concrete polishing and/or epoxy flooring
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license and reliable
Typically, we meet at the shop and the crew rides together in a company truck to the jobs.
- MUST be able to pass a standard background check.
- Overnights & some weekends are required for this
- Some out of state travel is
- Heavy lifting is a vital part of the position.
Ability to lift 60 lbs throughout your shift is an integral part of the job and required.
- Excellent communication skills are
Must be able to read, write, understand, and speak English, clearly.
- Mechanically inclined
- Construction experience a plus
- Experience with large tools & equipment such as floor grinder, floor sanders, floor mixers, jack hammer, chipping hammer, drills etc…
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Hourly rate aligns w/ experience, knowledge of trade, attention to detail, and quality of
- Orlando, FL
- Immediate Opening
- $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- Send resume to getfloored@RocketResins.com
All employees are supplied with gloves and masks.
If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please get the medical attention that you need. After your illness passes, quarantine for 2 weeks prior to applying for this position.